Which Sustainable Development Goals are the most important to you? As global citizens, how can we help reach these goals in our schools and communities?
Tell us what you think and submit your answer to win a prize package for your classroom, or individual prizes for students learning at home.
- Class pizza party (If regulations bar you from eating together in your classroom, an alternative will be provided.)
- a free MCIC classroom workshop
- a hard copy of our Sustainable Foundation Guide
- your pick from our book list
- MCIC swag for all of your students
- gift certificate to Green Campus online store
- a copy of a book of your choice from our book list
- MCIC swag
- Fairtrade snacks
One winner will be picked in each category, and both prizes are valued at over $125.
Fill out this PDF with your answer to this tough question, and email a virtual copy or a scan to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name entered to win! Let us know what we all as global citizens can do to help reach this goal by 2030, the goal year for the Sustainable Development Goals. Full details on our website.
All entries received between February 1st and February 12th will be entered to win.
Posted in: Uncategorized